It’s about what some people teach and it’s not necessarily true. Internet marketing world is pretty intense and full of scammers and it’s hard to see what’s true and what’s not.
Everyone is cheering for what they do, but you don’t really know how that fits your case. Match that with your “search” for “silver bullet” that will solve all your problems and you fast get a recipe for disaster and disappointment.
It’s one thing to know the mechanics (how to install pixel), totally other thing to understand strategy behind how to convert complete stranger to high-end committed and rally IDEAL client of yours and WHAT channel to use based on where you are in your business and what your goals are.
I talk more about 3 channels you can use in SpinFramework™ (find it in your Expert’s Growth Hub in Trainings).
Here’s why more leads won’t get you more money (at least efficiently not)…
What I’ve found for most prospects & clients is that you don’t need more traffic. You need something else (in that exact order):
- 1st thing you must have is an AMAZING Offer
It must be validated and presold. It’s not enough that you “create it”. People must give you their credit cards if you want to call it “validated”. Selling and creation often come at exactly the opposite order at what people are doing before they join SpinKit™(aka SK).
- 2nd thing you need is Opportunity Volume
Yes that’s leads. But only AFTER you have amazing/validated offer in place. Now you need more opportunities to talk to more people. Your “lead generation” that puts that offer in front of people, right?
- 3rd thing you need is Conversions
It’s how to enroll people. How to lead them from where they are to where they want to be in authentic way that serves them and you at the same time.
Solving one thing without solving the other in wrong order gets you in trouble – time/money/energy loss, wrong “signals” of what’s really going on (what’s working, what’s not) etc. You have to have all 3 dialed in.
Get on the call and see where you are with all 3 and how you can fix them.
Here are few mistakes we see experts often make when trying to generate more leads:
- They don’t know their numbers
- They move to different platform before mastering one (at scale)
- They make emotional vs. data-driven decision decisions (comes back at not knowing numbers)
- Testing too many things at once
But it doesn’t really matter, does it? If your offer isn’t relevant to the market you’re targeting then you’re just burning money/effort.
There’s an order in which you fix & scale your business to next level. Be smart. Fix those three things and “more leads” will level itself. Only then you can think of scaling things up.
Hasta la vista Expy…
- Not having offer and conversions tuned-in before you “push” traffic hurts you like you can’t imagine.
- What channel you use depends on what your goals are and where you currently are with your business.
- Book a call and see how you can tweak all 3 for your exact case