…you know, to make an impact and earn more “greens”.
I was on the phone with one of my clients the other day where she described to me what she was doing and it clicked to me that MAJORITY of clients are doing the same BEFORE entering SpinKit™ (SK).
Here is a simple comparison for you to reflect no your activities/behaviour.
1st how most experts “do” things…
- Define their target market wrong or don’t define it to begin with (oh my, oh my!) Putting themselves into position where they “sell water to the fish in the ocean”. No one buying that. Even if “the water” you have is good.
- Guessing what their target market wants
- Making that product/service offer (investing money, energy, time – days/weeks/months even years!!)
- Offering it (you know…water to the fish)
- Nobody wants it (getting angry at the fish for not wanting water?!)
- #gameOver or start another round which is like….headshot! 😲
The RIGHT way..
- Define target market 1st (the right way). Not by their “demographics”. But by their problems. (you’re welcome)
- Hypothesise what market wants
- Verify they want that w/o product (can really be that simple?!?!)
- Earn dolla’ bills and make product/service offer
- Scale – automate & systemize offer that works!
- #guaranteedWin AND start another round with new offer or new business….but that’s another story all-together!
So… Reflect on your past actions and success you had or didn’t had with them OR (even better) hop on a fast 10 minute Clarity Call and let’s do that together.